- Will I get to see Alan, Eva or Pip from Alone on my course?
– Depending on what course you are doing and when, many of our courses include one of our cast from Alone. This is mostly Alan, but can include others from time to time. Some of our courses are held by other members of our team too though (and don’t worry they are just as good!). You can see the course leaders will be clearly marked on the course in the course description/specs. On rare occasions a course leader may change out due to illness or other emergency but you can generally expect to see the course leaders as they listed on the course itself.
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my course?
– This depends on what course you are booked on to. We generally do not mind refunding for any quick and low cost course where it is easy to fill up spots without too much hassle – such as our foraging walks. Most other courses however, will need advance notice to ensure your spot can be filled. If you cancel really early with plenty of time in advance, you will get a full refund. If there isn’t much time to replace you (such as within the last month prior), we may discuss alternative options for you. We will always try to reschedule you where possible – just give us a call on 0121 824 3085 and we can discuss your options.
- How long does it take for items purchased in your shop to arrive?
– We use a 2-3 working day courier service for our postal items. It can sometimes take us 1-2 working days to dispatch an item – particularly if we are ‘in the field’ at the time running courses. As soon as your item is dispatched we will add the tracking ID to your order. We can usually get an item to you within 2-3 working days.